Goetta Breakfast Hand Pies
- 1 lb. Glier's Goetta
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Cheese
- 1 Green Onion (sliced)
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry (thawed)
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large pan over medium heat, cook the Goetta until browned.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Whisk 5 of the eggs with salt and pepper and soft scramble in the pan.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry sheet to about 12×12″.
- Trim the edges and cut into four 6×6″ squares.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the last egg and tablespoon of water to make the egg wash.
- Spoon and divide the filling among the 4 squares.
- Brush the edges with egg wash.
- Fold over and seal the edges with a fork.
- Cut small slits in each pie for ventilation and brush the surface with egg wash.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.