Loaded Goetta Potato Skins
- 1 tbsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Glier's Goetta crumbles
- 3 Baked Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine butter, seasoned salt, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Ensure baked potatoes are cooled.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Using a small spoon, scoop out most of the potato to leave a hollow opening for the potato skin.
- Brush the inside of the potatoes with the butter mixture.
- Place potatoes cut side down in baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip potatoes over to bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Fill each potato skin with cheese and cooked goetta crumbles.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.