Hot Goetta BBQ Pizza
- 1 lb. Hot Goetta
- 1 roll Premade Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 Shallot
- 1-2 cups Hot BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brown the Goetta and set aside.
- Generously oil a rimmed sheet tray, spread the oil making sure to cover the sides and corners well.
- Place the pizza dough on the tray, pressing the edges up the sides of the tray.
- Bake the dough for 8 minutes.
- This will start to cook and brown the crust.
- While the dough is cooking slice the jalapeno and shallot, very thinly.
- After 8 minutes remove the tray from the oven.
- Spread the BBQ sauce over the dough, then sprinkle the cheese over top.
- Place jalapenos and shallots on top of the cheese.
- Finally, top with the browned Goetta. Bake for 12-15 minutes.