Goetta Stuffed Pancakes
- 1.5 cups Pancake Mix
- 3 slices Glier's Goetta
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- Fry your goetta crispy and be sure to flatten the goetta prior to it being fully cooked.
- This allows the goetta to fill up more space in the pancake.
- When your goetta is crispy, remove from the pan.
- Pour in the pancake mix, add a slice of flattened goetta, and pour more pancake mix on top to cover. Wait until the mix beings to bubble and flip.
- Plate the pancakes and add syrup and butter to the top.
This recipe makes 3 Mega Pancakes