Goetta Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
- 1/2 lb Glier’s Hot Goetta
- 4 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 12 Jalapenos
- 12 Slices of Bacon
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Brown the Goetta, then set it aside.
- Slice the jalapenos lengthwise leaving the stems intact.
- Make sure both halves stay next to one another because the two halves will be put back together once filled
- Take a spoon and scoop out the seeds and white membrane inside the jalapenos. Be careful while doing this, do not touch your face or eyes until you have thoroughly washed your hands.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and Goetta.
- Spoon the filling into the hollowed-out jalapenos.
- Place the two halves of the jalapenos back together.
- Wrap each jalapeno with a slice of bacon and place on a foil-lined rimmed baking tray.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then broil on high for 3-5 minutes this will ensure the bacon is crispy. Let cool slightly and serve.