- 1 lb Glier's Goetta
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a bread tin (we recommend a large tin so that the Goetta has more surface area to brown) and set aside.
- Mix the Goetta, eggs, bread crumbs, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mixing by hand is the best way to get these ingredients fully incorporated.
- Press the mixture into the bread tin.
- If you are planning on taking the whole loaf out of the pan once baked, we recommend lining the pan with parchment paper.
- Make sure the mixture is even and to the edges and corners.
- Bake for 1 hour, with 10 minutes left add the ketchup.
- Take the meatloaf out and let cool for 10 minutes. Cut and serve.