Goetta Fried Rice
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 cup Frozen Veggies
- 1 Chopped Carrot
- 1 Chopped Celery Stalk
- 2 tbsp Chopped Onions
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1.5 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Scrambled Egg
- 1/3 roll Glier's Goetta
- Chop fresh veggies and set aside.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown (or preferred) rice.
- Fry 1/3 roll of preferred Glier's Goetta (we used hot goetta).
- Scramble one egg.
- In a large frying pan or wok, add olive oil and sesame oil.
- Then add fresh veggies and let them cook until carrots are soft.
- Then add frozen veggies, scrambled egg, and Glier's Goetta.
- Once everything is combined, add in soy sauce.
- Cook until evenly heated.
- Remove from pan and add desired toppings. Serve and enjoy!