Goetta Deviled Eggs
- 2 oz Glier’s Goetta (about 2 slices)
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Mayonaise
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1-2 Small Sweet Pickles or 2 tbsp of Relish
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Paprika (optional)
- Boil the eggs for 8-10 minutes.
- Run the cooked eggs under cold water so they cool down enough to be handled, set aside.
- Brown the Goetta in a pan, make sure to break the Goetta down into small crumbles. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Remove the shells from the eggs, rinse the eggs to make sure there are no remaining shell fragments.
- Slice the eggs in half longways. Remove the cooked yolk and place them into a bowl.
- Finely dice the pickles and add them to the bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix until everything is fully incorporated.
- Fill the egg half with the mixture.
- Top each egg with a healthy heap of Goetta. You can optionally garnish with a sprinkle of paprika.