Goetta Cheese Fries
- 4 Medium Potatoes
- 1.5 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Salt
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp White Pepper
- 3/4 roll Glier's Goetta
- Cut potatoes into fries and add olive oil and seasoning blend.
- Bake at 400° for 30-40 minutes, until fries are crispy and golden brown.
- While they are baking, fry up your goetta crumbles.
- Once everything is cooked and crispy, add fries into cast iron pan or onto baking sheet and top with goetta and shredded cheese.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted.