Glier’s Goetta Quesadillas
- 1 lb. Glier’s Hot Goetta
- 3/4 cup Green
- 1/2 cup White Onion Diced
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Jalapeno (diced)
- 1 pack Tortilla Shells
- 3 cups Shredded White Cheese
- Brown the Goetta in a pan then set aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Dice the pepper, onion, and jalapeno.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of oil to a pan on medium heat.
- Add the vegetables and cook them until they start to caramelize.
- Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the Goetta back to the pan, mix until everything is well combined.
- Place the Goetta mixture in a bowl.
- Assemble your quesadilla in the pan over medium heat.
- Start by adding a small pad of butter to the pan, then place the tortilla in the pan.
- Spread ¼ cup of cheese evenly over the tortilla, next add a layer of the Goetta mixture.
- Add another ¼ cup of cheese on top and finally place another tortilla.
- Wait until the bottom tortilla is browned and then flip the quesadilla to brown the second side.
- Remover the quesadilla from the pan, slice and serve.
- This recipe makes several quesadillas, also the filling can be frozen and used later.