Egg White Goetta Cups
- 1/2 lb Glier’s Turkey Goetta
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 cup Diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Feta
- 16 oz Liquid Egg Whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown your Turkey Goetta in a pan and set aside.
- Remove the stems from the spinach leaves then slice or tear leaves into medium-sized pieces.
- Remove the seeds from the bell pepper then dice. Grease a muffin tin, this recipe will make 12 egg cups.
- Layer peppers, Goetta, feta, and spinach into the cups of the muffin tin. Press down ingredients if they are over the top of the cup.
- Shake the egg whites well. Pour the egg whites into the cups, almost to the top of the tin.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- These cups can be frozen and reheated in the microwave.