Baked Goetta Mac n Cheese Bites
- 1 cup Macaroni Noodles
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1.5 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 roll Glier's Goetta
- Prepare goetta and pasta noodles as you normally would.
- Crumble goetta.
- In a pot, add the butter until melted.
- Then whisk in the flour until evenly combined.
- Then, slowly add in the milk and let simmer.
- Mix in the cheese until all melted.
- Then add in the pasta.
- Make sure it is all evenly combined and add in the goetta.
- You could stop here. But, for this recipe, we're going to set the mac n cheese aside to cool.
- We let it cool in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Once cool, scoop into balls or into a mini muffin tin.
- Add remaining goetta and extra shredded cheese to top and bake at 400 degrees for about 8-10 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!